Private L.I.V.E. Elephant Webinars
_ No matter how bright or skilled you are, the degree of your personal and professional success hinges on your ability to communicate powerfully with people at every level of your organization.
This series gives you insight into how persuade and influence in any situation so you can make sure your voice is heard -- not ignored. You'll find out how you can have a greater impact on various types of audiences from your subordinates to your peers to your supervisors.
- The #1 Skill You Need to Persuade Your Audience - If you'd like your audience to respectfully consider your point of view, be swayed by your opinion, and agree to follow your lead, then you'll need to know how to persuade your audience. (more)
- Powerful Listening Techniques: How To Get Anyone To Open Up And Talk To You - Tired of silent grudges, ranting that tells you nothing, or sarcastic remarks that break down team morale? Learn how to get even the most stubborn person to open up and start talking. (more)
- Recognizing and Breaking Down the Top 7 Communication Barriers - Obtain your own personal road map to communication success. Know how to avoid the most common communication mistakes and eliminate these barriers to communication that will halt you in your tracks. (more)
- Leveraging Six Influence Currencies that Get the Results You Want - Every person has a critical thing they value in communication. Knowing which "currency" to tap into with each person will sky rocket your communication results. (more)
- Moving from ‘Average’ to ‘Amazing’ Influencer- Learn the step-by-step process to advance you from the mundane, typical influencer to the masterful influencer. Are you making mistakes that hold you back? (more)
_ _Conflict is an inevitable part of life, especially in diverse work and team environments. Yet many try to avoid it at all costs, while others can’t wait to “Charge!”
This series helps you understand conflict, identify your own conflict patterns, and actually leverage conflict to your benefit. You’ll gain the skills to manage disputes constructively rather than reacting on an emotional level. Apply specific, practical strategies to address conflict, deal with difficult behavior, and even create trust out of conflict.
The end results: better work environment, stronger business results, and greater team performance.
The #1 Thing You Need To Know - While there are many techniques to resolving conflict, there's one must that has to be in place when facing conflict. (more)
- Choosing The Right Approach To Every
Conflict - There's no single way to approach conflict, the key is knowing the right way. Learn more about your own style when approaching conflict and the best ways to assess and address conflict successfully. (more)
How To “Win” At Conflict – Without
Compromise! - Too often we think of compromise as our only option when facing conflict, but there's a better answer. Learn how to put yourself in the winner's circle when it comes to conflict. (more)
Handling Criticism With Confidence - and Results! - Ever wished you could remain emotionally calm in the midst of the conflict "storm"? Learn how to tackle criticism with such style it leaves your opponent admiring you, and better yet, listening to your point of view. (more)
Facilitating Team Conflict – Bringing Out the Best When
They’re at Their Worst - When you find yourself in the middle, be prepared with the tools you need to successfully navigate troubled team conflict waters. (more)
Problem people are a part of every day life. But what if you had the tools to not only handle these tough personalities, but to stop them before they become difficult. This series is designed to help you identify the type of difficult behavior you're dealing with, keep situations from escalating, and arm you with the step-by-step approach you need to address even those tough cookies you've failed with before.
It's important to match the right steps to the right personality, so we've provided specific descriptions below.
- Tough Personality Prevention - When normal people turn crazy, you're left struggling to pick up the mess. How do you stop the escalation of difficult people before they start... (more)
- Constructively Dealing with “Tyrants” - Confrontational, pointed, angry; ultimate in pushy, aggressive behavior... (more)
- Constructively Dealing with “Silencers” - No verbal or non-verbal feedback; absolute silence... (more)
- Constructively Dealing with “Assassins” - Rude comments, biting sarcasm and a well-timed roll of the eyes...(more)
- Constructively Dealing with “Land Mines” - Explodes into unfocused explosions about things that have little to do with the present circumstances... (more)
- Constructively Dealing with “Whiner” - Feels overwhelmed, no one and nothing is able to measure up, and they just have to tell you ALL about it... (more)
- Constructively Dealing with “I’m Rights!” - Low tolerance for corrections and contradiction except when something goes wrong and then blames you when things go wrong... (more)
- Constructively Dealing with “One-Uppers” - Speaks convincingly on topics they have little expertise in to get attention... (more)
- Constructively Dealing with “Cynics” - Deadly to morale, defeats ideas with a single word: “No”; can come across as mild-mannered yet completely unyielding in attitude... (more)
- Constructively Dealing with the “Over-Committer” - Avoids confrontation by saying “yes” without thinking things through; react to demands by over-committing and then become resentful... (more)
- Constructively Dealing with “Wafflers” - Procrastinates in the hope that a better choice will present itself... (more)